Translate

lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Actions

     Once there was a bird and a bug. The bird wanted to eat the bug. When the bird got close to eat the bug, the bug started to cry. The bird stood there and looked at the bug confuse. After a moment, the bird ask the bug:
          -   Why are you crying?

     The bug, still crying, answers:

          -   Because I'm sad.
          -   Why are you sad?
          -   Because my heart hurts.
          -   Why does your heart hurts?
          -   Because I feel pain
          -   Why do you feel pain?
          -   Because of what you did.
          -   And what did I do?
          -   You ate me.

     The bird confused, told the bug:

          -   I haven't eat you yet.
          -   But in your mind you did.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario